Girls Multisport Teacher Convention Camp
Nitehawk’s Girls Multisport Camp creates opportunities for girls (ages 8-13) to participate in a variety of new activities, learn new skills and push personal boundaries. The ultimate goal is helping girls discover that active living can be fun and that they are strong enough to overcome fears!
Each day will start off by connecting with the other campers and ourselves through guided talking circles. The goals for these talks are (but not limited to, as conversation flows freely with each group)
- Learning how to set and work toward personal goals
- Change the way we talk to ourselves to be more positive
Learn that it is okay to put ourselves first, respecting ourselves above all else.
After our conversations we will get our creative juices flowing and make a craft.
Following our craft, we will eat lunch, fueling our bodies to be ready before heading out for an afternoon on the slopes.
We will ski or snowboard with a certified instructor each day, for various lengths of time as some days we will participate in other activities as well. These may include (depending on time and interest – Tubing, luging, snowshoeing, yoga.
On Friday night the girls are welcome to join us for a sleep over at the hill where we will partake in even more fun activities! Dinner will be included for the sleep over night :)
Cost: $270 (includes all activities, equipment use and lunch each day)
Date: March 7-10, 2019
Drop off 9:30am – pick up 4pm
Fees & Deadlines
- Registration deadline is the Friday prior to the commencement of the camp. Early registration is recommended as camps fill early.
*Note: Camp may be cancelled due to low enrollments!
Application and Cancellation Policy
Please include full payment with your application.
Post dated cheques will not be accepted. A $25.00 fee will be issued for any NSF cheques.
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the start of camp will receive a 75% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the camp will receive a 50% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellation due to illness or injury will receive a full refund less the $35 cancellation fee. Notification from a medical doctor must be included with your letter of cancellation.
NO SHOW – NO REFUND
For more information,
Contact Nitehawk Recreation Area
Camp Registration is Closed