SERVUS “FREE SKI” FRIDAY
Servus “Free Ski” Fridays
Nitehawk is proud to partner with SERVUS CREDIT UNION in Grande Prairie to ensure more Albertan’s enjoy Grande Prairie’s Outdoor Activities. Don’t miss Servus “Free Ski” Fridays – happening the first Friday of each month.
- December 2, 2017
- January 5, 2018
- February 2, 2018
- March 2, 2018
Time: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Ski/Snowboard Lift tickets are free and can be obtained the night of the event.
- All ski and snowboard rentals will be available for $15/person
- Ski or snowboard lessons will be available for a discounted rate of 15% off the lesson when booked at least 24hrs in advance for a that specific evening
- Dinner/food specials will be made available in the restaurant and cafeteria
- The Aquatera Tube Zone will also be OPEN with tickets available at regular rates.
Visit https://www.servus.ca/my-community/community-involvement/partnerships/Pages/nitehawk-year-round-adventure-park.aspx or call 780.532.6637 or 1.888.754.6778 (toll free) for more information.
(Weather and snow conditions permitting – please check with Nitehawk for final confirmation)
Location: 10 minutes south of Grande Prairie, AB