Boys Adventure Camp
Boy’s Sport Adventure Camp!
A new camp being added to our 2018 line up! Our girls camp is gaining popularity and requests are coming in to do the same for boys!
This Nitehawk Camp creates opportunities for boys (ages 8-12) to participate a variety of new activities, learn new skills and push personal boundaries. In this camp we will be introducing fun and creative physical activity to participants including; biking, hiking, survival skills and more. The ultimate goal is helping boys discover safe risk taking, learning from challenges and having fun being active!
Throughout the camp there will be guided discussion on
- Learning how to set and work toward personal goals
- Ways to self regulate challenging emotions
- Value of teamwork and creating positive friendships
The camp includes an option Thursday night sleepover! Dinner is included for the sleep over night :)
Age – 8-12
Time- 9am to 4pm
Cost- $340 (includes all activities and food)
Aug 20-24, 2018
Fees & Deadlines
- Registration deadline is the Friday prior to the commencement of the camp. Early registration is recommended as camps fill early.
*Note: Camp may be cancelled due to low enrollments!
Application and Cancellation Policy
Please include full payment with your application.
Post dated cheques will not be accepted. A $25.00 fee will be issued for any NSF cheques.
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the start of camp will receive a 75% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the camp will receive a 50% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellation due to illness or injury will receive a full refund less the $35 cancellation fee. Notification from a medical doctor must be included with your letter of cancellation.
NO SHOW – NO REFUND
For more information,
Contact Nitehawk Recreation Area