Girls Adventure Camp
This Nitehawk Camp creates opportunities for girls (ages 8-12) to participate in a variety of new activities, learn new skills and push personal boundaries. In this camp we will be introducing fun and creative physical activity to participants including; biking, yoga, hiking, survival skills and more. The ultimate goal is helping girls discover that active living can be fun and that they are strong enough to overcome fears!
Each day will start off by connecting with the other campers and ourselves through guided talking circles. The goals for these talks are (but not limited to, as conversation flows freely with each group)
- Learning how to set and work toward personal goals
- Change the way we talk to ourselves to be more positive
- Learn that it is okay to put ourselves first, respecting ourselves above all else.
After our conversations we will get our creative juices flowing and make a craft.
Following our craft, we will eat a healthy lunch and fueling our bodies to be the most effective in sport, before heading out for an afternoon of adventure.
The camp includes an option Thursday night sleepover! Dinner is included for the sleep over night :)
Age – 8-12
Time- 9am to 4pm
Cost- $340 (includes all activities and food)
July 16-20, 2018
Aug 20-24, 2018
Fees & Deadlines
- Registration deadline is the Friday prior to the commencement of the camp. Early registration is recommended as camps fill early.
*Note: Camp may be cancelled due to low enrollments!
Application and Cancellation Policy
Please include full payment with your application.
Post dated cheques will not be accepted. A $25.00 fee will be issued for any NSF cheques.
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the start of camp will receive a 75% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the camp will receive a 50% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellation due to illness or injury will receive a full refund less the $35 cancellation fee. Notification from a medical doctor must be included with your letter of cancellation.
NO SHOW – NO REFUND
For more information,
Contact Nitehawk Recreation Area