COVID-19 & Rules
COVID-19 Update – June 1, 2020 – RV Park
Guest Responsibilities (Code of Conduct): As of June 1, 2020:
- This information constitutes a Code of Conduct
- All overnight guests and day use visitors are responsible for their own health and wellbeing, and are required to follow COVID-19 signs and protocols at all times.
- Persons displaying any symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay overnight.
- Person making the camping reservation is responsible for ensuring that all members of the household are aware of the COVID-19 protocols in place.
- 2m (6ft) physical distancing must be respected in all areas of the RV Park, unless guests are from the same household.
- No group gatherings of more than 50 people in any area are permitted,
- Guests are encouraged to stay in their own camp site unless using park amenities,
- Visitors (non-registered guests) are not recommended at your camp site.
- Bring own soap, water and hand sanitizer to use after using high touch surfaces in the RV Park.
- Bring a sheet or table cloth for your picnic table. Tables will be cleaned with anti-viral product between overnight guests.
- Some campsites may be closed to ensure physical distancing (e.g. double sites)
- Minimal contact for registration and check in. Payments can be made by email transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by pre-authorized credit card and receipts can be emailed. Prepaid reservations are required at all locations. Please call Nitehawk at 780.532.6637 or Bear Paw at 780.402.8777.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures of high touch surfaces will be in place.
- Sites will only be rented to recreational vehicles which have their own functioning toilet, shower and holding tanks. No Tent camping is allowed.
- Open: garbage, sani-dump (where provided), non potable water, laundry facilities.
- Closed: showers & public washrooms, playgrounds & group shelters.
Out of Province Guests are permitted:
- Same or lower incidences of COVID-19 in BC & Saskatchewan as in Alberta.
Group camping is not permitted at this time:
- Does not support the requirements to maintain 2m (6ft) physical distancing.
Nitehawk RV Park – Campground Rules
12 Easy Rules to abide by:
- Check in and Register at RV Park Office, before pulling into your site, to ensure the site is not already booked by another camper.
- Payments must be made in advance. Failure will result in a $35 fee being added onto your account. A valid credit card, and a $350 deposit is required on day of check in.
- Monthly Rate from May 1 to November 1- $690.00, November 1 to May 1- $625.00 (If Winterized) and $690.00 for regular services. For details on other rates contact the office.
- Clean up after yourself and leave the site ready for the next guest. Do not leave garbage in the fire pit when leaving the site, please take it to the trash bin.
- Bears frequent this area – please use Central Bear Proof Garbage Bins. Do not burn garbage in fire pits or leave food out at night, including pet food.
- To comply with health regulations all Sewer connections require a ridged elbow adapter and must be airtight.
- Be Courteous and Respectful of others. Turn Music Off and Talk Quietly. Quiet time between 11:00 pm & 8:00 am
- Maximum of 2 vehicles in each site, parked on Gravel pads – use parking lot for visitors. Commercial vehicles over 1 ton and towed equipment must use parking lot.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS allowed in the RV Park, due to fire hazard.
- ALL Pets must be quiet, always kept on a leash and cleaned up after. They are not to be left outside unattended for any length of time.
- No ATV’s allowed in Campground OR on Ski Area. ATV’s & Dirt Bikes must be loaded on your truck or trailer and hauled out of the campground and off Nitehawk Property or driven out at the posted speed limit. (ask us about nearby Quad Trails, we’d be happy to let you know where they are.)
- Speed limit in RV Park is 10 km/h.
- No tree cutting or brush removal permitted.