Runs & Lifts
Nitehawk offers 9 exciting runs for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities, a mogul patch & half pipe, and two terrain parks. To make your trip back to the top easy, we have a the Bauer Triple Chairlift, a Platter Lift, and a 100ft & a 600ft Wonder Carpet conveyor lift.
All runs are fully lit for night skiing.
Check out our trail guide map or trail report to see which runs are open.
You Also Might Like to Know
- The winter skiing and snowboarding season runs from late November to the end of March or early April.
- Nitehawk is the largest non-mountain ski area in Northern Alberta with a triple chair and platter lift.
- We offer both CSIA & CASI Instructor Certification Programs.
- The hill has a full rental and tuning shop complete with over 250 sets of rental skis and 100 snowboards.
- Nitehawk boasts 2 freestyle terrain parks with a variety of features (snowmade & manmade).
- We have professional snow making and grooming with 2 Bombardier BR400’s and a NEW Bombardier BR350 snow groomer.
Whether you’re trying out skiing or snowboarding for the first time or are ready to try out the terrain park, we have expert staff to help you reach your goals. We offer private and group lessons too!
Discover our full range of courses, lesson dates, and rates.
Get more info or book a lesson today by calling 780-532-6637 or emailing email@example.com.