Bear Paw Par 3 Golf Course & Campground features 35 RV Sites, perfect for those weekend family escapes, for tourists visiting the Grande Prairie Area, and for Ball Players playing in local Softball Tournaments at the South Bear Creek Ball Diamonds.
Located at 6325 – 100 Street, we are close to many City Amenties, including the Muskoseepi Park Trail System & Eastlink Centre.
Our RV Sites feature power & water hookups, individual fire pits & picnic tables, up to 15 feet of trees between most sites to offer privacy from neighbouring sites, free shower & bathroom facilities just a short walk away at the South Bear Creek Pavillion, two sani-dump stations to empty your RV holding tanks after your stay, and access to the Bear Paw Golf Course & Driving Range.
|NIGHTLY RATE||WEEKLY RATE||MONTHLY RATE|
|$35.00||$225.00||NO Long-term Camping Permitted at Bear Paw or Nine of Diamonds Campgrounds|
*BEAR PAW Campground – features 15 Sites with 30Amp Power and Water hookups.
*NINE of DIAMONDS Campground – features 20 sites with 20Amp Power and Water Hookups.
12 Easy Rules to Abide by:
1. Check-in is at 2:00 pm. To check-in, please stop or call the Bear Paw Clubhouse before pulling into your site to ensure another camper does not already book the place.
2. Payments must be made in advance. Failure to do so will add a $35 fee to your account. A valid credit card is required on file at the time of booking.
3. Clean up and leave the site ready for the next guest. Do not leave garbage in the fire pit when leaving the site; please take it to the trash bin.
4. Bears occasionally find their way into the area – please use the bear-proof garbage bins provided. Do not burn garbage in the fire pits or leave food out at night, including pet food.
5. To comply with health regulations, all sewer and grey water must be emptied into the Sani-dump Stations at the end of the road near the Nine-of-Diamonds Campground, past the Beach Volleyball Courts.
6. Be courteous and respectful of others. Turn the music off and whisper. Quiet time is between 10:30 pm & 8:00 am (no exceptions) when the front gates are CLOSED.
7. Maximum of 1 trailer unit and two vehicles in each site must be parked on your gravel pad – all other vehicles must use the parking lot, including visitors. Commercial vehicles over 1 ton and towed equipment must use the parking lot.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS allowed in the RV Park due to fire hazards and city fire regulations.
9. ALL pets must be quiet, kept on a leash, and cleaned up afterward.
10. NO TENTS allowed in the campground (including in sites with trailers). The City of Grande Prairie has a no-tenting policy that City Enforcement Services enforce. The Bear Paw Admin staff will call By-Law if a tent is set up and not removed.
11. Speed limit in the RV Park is 10 km/h. Please watch for children.
12. Absolutely NO tree cutting or brush removal is permitted. Firewood is not supplied. The purchase of firewood is sold by the bundle from the Clubhouse for $10.00/bundle.
*Check-out time is at 11:00 am. And all trailers and Trucks need to be removed from the site for the next guest.
6325 – 100 Street
Grande Prairie, AB