Sprockids Instructor Training
Have you ever wanted to teach kids how to ride bikes? Grow a bike program? Learn to incorporate biking into your class room programs?
SPROCKIDS IS BASED ON:
- Teaching four skills areas for cycling: Safety, Etiquette, Riding Skills, and Bicycle Maintenance.
- Participants progress at their own pace.
- Everyone participates.
- No one sits on the bench.
- Participants keep a record of progress and achievements.
- Leaders are trained to instruct, evaluate, and encourage young riders.
- Teaching life skills – goal setting, problem solving, decision making.
- Using cycling to develop a healthy, positive attitude and teach learning as lifelong activity.
- Promote positive values – respect for others, empathy, appreciation, community, and responsibility for the environment.
Course cost is $150 and is 1 day. To register fill out this form.