Wolves Outdoor Adventure Summer Camp #2
*Registration will be avalable soon. Keep checking back!
2014 Wolves Subway Summer Camps presents “Outdoor Adventure Camps” in collaboration with Nitehawk Recreation Area.
The Camp is great for those youth interested in the outdoors and Mountain Biking. The camp days take place in the scenic Wapiti River Valley south of Grande Prairie hosted at Nitehawk Recreation Area. The week’s activities would include Trail Riding, Pump Track Riding, Down Hill Mountain Bike Training, Bicycle Maintenance Training, Swimming, Jumps, Races, Getting Dirty and Fun. Wednesday night during camp the campers will an opportunity to try out the Nitehawk Gravity bike Park. Fast, fresh air, fun!
2 camps will be offered this summer. Both camps are for children ages 7 – 14.
August 18th – 22nd
Full Days – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Cost $295.00 (includes t-shirt, Subway lunch and Bike Rental)
Fees & Deadlines
- Camp fees vary for each camp
- Registration deadline is one week prior to the commencement of the camp. Early registration is recommended as camps fill early.
*Note: Camps may be cancelled due to low enrollments!
Application and Cancellation Policy
Please include full payment with your application.
Post dated cheques will not be accepted. A $25.00 fee will be issued for any NSF cheques.
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the start of camp will receive a 75% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the camp will receive a 50% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellation due to illness or injury will receive a full refund less the $25 registration fee. Notification from a medical doctor must be included with your letter of cancellation.
NO SHOW – NO REFUND
NOTE: Location of camps will be confirmed with participants
For more information, please call the Wolves Summer Camps Information line at
(780) 539-2000 ext 2
Department of Physical Education, Athletics & Kinesiology
Grande Prairie Regional College
10726 – 106 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
Phone: (780) 539-2000 Extension 2
Fax: (780) 539-2811